Friday, October 5, 2007

On my way searching for money

Judging by their behavior, most people have an obsession with are filled with gossip about those who have it, and the average person spends much of their adult life trying to obtain it. We are creatures obsessed with money, partly for what it can buy, but also as a thing of value in itself.But most people misunderstand money. They don't really know how to obtain it, or how to hold onto it once they have it.let me tell you about hard ways to get rich.
One of the hardest is to be born into it. Of course, if you happen to enter this world as a Hilton, a Gates or a Windsor, then life is sweet. But since 99.9999% of the population aren't that lucky, I'm assuming you didn't win that particular lottery.And speaking of lotteries, gambling is another very difficult way to get rich. Sure, some people buy a lottery ticket and win big, but most don't. You can gamble your entire life and you'll most likely end up broke rather than wealthy.
so on my way looking for an easy way to get rich I found lots of ways to do that then i said to my self that i can collect all thoughts in groups saving time and efforts for other peoples .
finally her is my categores where you can chose what you fell it suits you peter :
forex.
stocks.
paid surveys.
adsense.
affiliate.

No comments:

-